Starting in April, MPLTC will trial a new approach to coaching which aims to improve the provision of coaching to members and gauge appetite for additional weekend slots.
If you would like individual, double or group coaching in April, May, June you need to send your preferences to email@example.com no later than Friday 23rd March. Please note this applies to all members and includes those who currently have regular coaching sessions with Amir and Mike.
What do I need to do?
Go to the MPLTC court booking system to review the regular weekly coaching sessions at MPLTC
Read the details below on the coaching opportunities available
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the sessions (day, time & coach) you would like to pitch for e.g Mondays 10-11am with Amir, Thursday group 8-10pm with Mike
Requests must be received NO LATER than Friday 23rd March and must be emailed to email@example.com
What coaching is available?
1. Weekday Group session slots (2 hours) Monday 8-10pm (Amir) & Thursday 8-10pm (Mike) available in blocks of 6 consecutive weeks. Open to 8 members or two groups of 4 members of a similar standard. Members are encouraged to source a group if possible. Cost is £15 per person per session, paid up front one month in advance (or a date agreed by the coach)
2. Weekday Individual/double sessions with Amir/Mike (1 hour) – Blocks of 4 consecutive sessions on offer. £40 per hour plus £4 for lights, £44 for double lesson plus £4 for lights, paid up front one month in advance (or a date agreed by the coach)
3. **NEW** Weekend individual/double sessions with new coach Dino Skeete (1 hour) 2pm-10pm on Saturday and 2pm-9pm on Sunday on Court 6. Blocks of 4 sessions £40 per hour plus £4 for lights, £44 for double lesson plus £4 for lights.
4. Sunday coaching sessions with Amir 9.30-11am (Group Adult); 11-12.30 (Group Junior); 12.30-1.30 (Group flexible)
If you are interested in being involved in these sessions please get in touch with Amir directly. If you a similar standard Amir will look to add you to the group subs list. If there is sufficient demand, he will look to create additional groups that rotate every 4 weeks.
What happens after Friday 23rd March?
All requests will be reviewed by MPLTC. Coaches will contact members during w/c 25th March directly to finalise details, secure confirmation and provide members with payment instructions.
What else do I need to know?
· Consecutive weeks dependent on weather. Contingency plans will be made in these instances
· 48 hours cancellation notice applies for all individual/double sessions
· Payment details will be provided to you by the coaches
· No refunds for individuals unable to make one of the group sessions however a substitute member can take your place
· The Junior coaching session run by Mike on Saturday’s 10-2pm will continue until the end of June and are not available
· For ad hoc coaching session requests continue to contact Mike and Amir directly and they will come back to you within 24hours with availability
· The new weekend coaching with Dino Skeete will go ahead if there is sufficient demand
· Members interested in weekday group cardio tennis with Callum Brosnan contact Penny Sloman. For individual/double sessions with Callum please contact him directly.