Laureus Sport for Good uses sport to help disadvantaged young people in South London and around the world deal with the toughest challenges and change their lives for the long term.
• Sport is the tool for change. A great connection with a sports club and understood by all the members.
• Supports young people as close as Brixton and as far away as Cape Town.
• Money could be specifically allocated to work in Lambeth and Southwark.
• Smaller charity so acknowledge and appreciate the income and give bespoke support that bigger charities may not.
• Tennis players are Ambassadors i.e. Martina Navratilova, Boris Becker, Tim Henman, Monica Seles.
• Patrik works for them so is able to support with materials, information, and event ideas as required."